Friday, June 26, 2009

A day of thinking and rearranging....

I have been a bit down lately, I wanted certain things in my life to work out alot better than they have and when they didn't go my way.. well disappointment is the next step I suppose.... I know that life can't always be perfect and that happiness is what you make it so I guess I will just have to walk a different path for a while.
When I get like this my anecdote is to rearrange furniture. I know.. strange, but it helps. If you can't solve a problem with the same mind that created it, then you can't brain-storm a solution in the same room setting that the problem was created in.. at least that is my justification! I think alot of it is that sometimes when things happen we feel helpless and out of control and if I move some furniture around and create a new environment I feel like I am doing something. I feel like I get to decide the outcome or control something in my life. It really does help and I get to feel like I redecorated when I am done!

No comments:

Post a Comment