Monday, June 22, 2009

Math is Fun?

There has been no summer vacation for me this year. I am taking a summer math class to try to keep myself on track with my goal to apply for the OTA program in the Spring. I am also trying to revise some essays and not having much luck. There is alot of personal blah blah blah going on these days and then there is work. So it is a concoction that is hard to swallow sometimes. I need to work on my time management, but I am not sure what it is that I am supposed to manage. I have cut out everything I know to cut, and I use every second I can to study.. there just doesn't seem to be enough seconds. I have to say one thing, if nothing else College has been a lesson in self discipline. I have to keep myself on task at all times, and even then life doesn't always cooperate with me. But what is a girl to do? Keep your nose to the grindstone and work work work. As Dori says... " just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming swimming swimming"! So, I've got my suit on, and I am diving in!

No comments:

Post a Comment