Thursday, March 19, 2009

Glad for Sunshine!

What a crazy day it has been!!! But when I look out my window at this moment all I can think of is Sunshine! I woke up sick this morning and had to call in to work because we aren't supposed to work if we are contagious, have a fever, or are vomiting. I will leave it to you to guess which one I had. I felt soo bad!! I sucked it up long enough to drive my children to school because I don't live far away enough from the school to qualify for a bus route. I went straight home after that and crashed!!! I have to say that today sleep never felt sooo good! I bet I was a sight laying there in bed with a towel and a big kitchen bowl for just in case. Yeah, I am sure it was a real Norman Rockwell moment. Oh well, bodies don't always feel good and that is normal. I took my turn and soon I will recuperate and then I will be done and then it can be someone else's turn!! And now.. back to laying down... I am feeling a bit queasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment