Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bedtime Issues

Why do children have to try your very last nerve when one nerve is all you have left?? I am telling you .. daughters can be such handfuls! I love my wild, crazy, rambunctious girls. I just wish that they would go to bed at night without a huge fiasco! I have to go in the room a hundred times to make them go to bed. First they haven't brushed their teeth like I asked, then they are still in their street clothes, and finally they need to go to the bathroom or get a drink! Arrgghhhh!!! I have a few hairs missing right now because I pulled them out!!
Now, I may possibly be the only mother out there with bedtime angst, but I am guessing that I am not. I would gladly welcome any suggestions short of drugging them with something, to get these girls in bed at a decent hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment