Friday, May 1, 2009

Parenthood... and other mysteries

Parenthood, it's fun, tiring, complicated and crazy. You have your ups and downs. Lately it seems like alot of downs, so I am very ready for my fair share of ups! My kids all seem to go through their drama at once, it makes me feel like my stress gland is going to explode!! My 5 year old is going through a major attitude issue right now. She doesn't want to listen, and the fits.. oh the fits are more than any mom can handle!! Sometimes I just want to have a kid sale and see how much I can get for her! But then she wraps her arms around me and snuggles close and tells me how much she loves me which of course makes the whole world right again! It is funny how when the kids are driving me crazy I need a break, but when they are gone I miss them like crazy!
I have some changes I need to make with how I run my ship.. I have to figure out how to be more organized and how to better mange my time. I have a better idea of what life is like while in school, so what I need to do now is to re-invent my plan. I have been trying to do things the way I always have, but with our new way of life it isn't working. I always seem to be running behind!! So I have been writing ideas down, trying new things out, and taking advice from all the moms I admire. Hopefully life will be more streamline in the future and that will allow for a better relationship with my kids!!! I miss getting to have fun with them! I love being a mom, I just have to get all the kinks worked out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment