Saturday, May 9, 2009

It's About Time

I am taking on a new challenge. I am doing something for me! I have gained alot of weight since I met my husband and it hasn't dropped off. I have recently decided to take charge. Lately life has been taking charge of me. I have been a walking stress ball. It has been crazy! I don't get good sleep, I eat at weird times, my study time is not as productive as it should be, there is so much going on! I have begun to notice that my body is not handling all this well. So I have decided to try to help. I know that it won't be easy becuase I have really gotten out of the habit of being healthy, but I know I can do it! I am going to start keep my stats on here so that I can keep myself accountable. I know that alot of people don't read my blog.. but for the two of you who do, well I am still doing something unusual by admiting to my flaws. I did my starting weigh in today and I am starting at 206 pounds. I want to reach my goal of 150 pounds. I have only 56 pounds to go!!

2 comments:

  1. Autumn, I'll try to help you out and be encouraging!! Let me know what I can do to help. I know that first and foremost...water, water, water. I talked to a trainer at the Myers Center and they said 30 minutes a day walking will help immensely too. But the key is, you don't need to do it all at once. She said take three ten minute walks a day. One in the morning, one mid day and one in the evening. I've been doing it and I think it's helping. I notice I'm not as tired. I hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks soo much! I really appreciate the support! I know this won't be easy with school and work and everything, but I need to do it for my own health and well being. So I welcome and really appreciate any advice or encouragement that comes my way!

    ReplyDelete