Friday, May 1, 2009

Old Friends

I am enjoying Facebook. I know it sounds so corny, but really the site has helped me to find and reconnect with many long lost friends. I am excited each time I find another kindred spirit from my past. I haven't been great about staying in contact with friends from childhood and school, but I am trying to change that! I am sending messages and making comments and doing my best to keep contact with my recently rediscovered friends! I love it! I have gotten to see how their lives turned out. I enjoy pictures of their families and the stories of their lives! We have all changed in varied ways but we are all still us and I love that too! I enjoy chatting about what we have all been doing for the past few years and getting caught up on what their family life is like and what their kids are doing, it is great! I don't always contribute much on my end, but I really enjoy all the activities of my friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment