Saturday, May 16, 2009

Faith and Other Things

My children are growing up so fast! I am so proud of them for all that they have become. I recently started going back to church. I really thought that it was a needed change in my life. I definitely think it is good for my children. Faith in God was very fundamental to me in my childhood and my kids have missed out on alot of those experiences in the last few years. I have really enjoyed getting back to my roots and the kids really seem to be fitting well too! In fact they are preparing for baptism in the next few weeks. The baptism date is set for May 30th. I am very proud of them for making the decision on their own. I know that it is a very grown up choice to make and they asked the questions, did the research, and made the decision all on their own! I am proud of their faith and their desire to accept Christ in their lives and hearts. I am so proud!!

2 comments: