Monday, April 6, 2009

Nasty Weather

I hate this weather! It is bad enough that it is cold and rainy/snowy, but the fact that I had just gotten used to the beautiful weather we were enjoying.. well that makes it worse! I miss the sun! Where are my warm rays?? I need soft breezes, not freezing winds! I need beautiful spring! No in like a lion, out like a lamb business! I want a lamb going in and and lamb going out! I can't wait to go without a jacket and wear my flip flops! I want to start playing tennis at my local park again! I love the feel of the warm sun on my skin. I don't care that I am so fair that I shouldn't like the sun. So what if I get a few freckles.. what am I preserving myself for? So that I can become wrinkly someday from old age anyway? I wear sunscreen, maybe that isn't enough I don't know! I just love nice weather. I would love living somewhere tropical with balmy breezes all the time. I could get used to walking barefoot in warm sand, and reading a book while relaxing in a hammock swaying back and forth. I could definitely get used to sipping on margaritas and taking naps in the shade of a big umbrella while the surf laps at my toes. Yeah... I could see myself there. Jimmy Buffet knows what he is talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment