Wednesday, April 22, 2009

School

I am frustrated about school today. I am attempting to make out my schedule of classes and I have to admit that I am more than a bit frustrated. I am trying to figure out how to juggle my classes and my kids and my job. No matter what I do to twist my schedule around it just isn't perfect. I will have to have some kind of compromise somewhere. Arrgghhh!!!! I hate to complain because I am really grateful to be in school.. but ARRGHH!!! Seriously I need an EASY button from Staples!
I have to give a shout out to all of the other students that are trying to better their lives while still trying to fully support themselves and possibly a family as well. It isn't easy and I think that we should start some type of support group or club or something to give people someone to talk to or relate to during all this. I mean wouldn't you want someone who could understand what you are going through? I know I would! My family does a great job, but I hate to vent to them. My parents do so much to help me but I don't want them to worry just because I need to talk about something that is stressing me. A support group would be just the thing!
I am sure that someday I will look back on all this and think it wasn't so bad, but right now I am cranky and tired so it is! Oh well, it is all for a good cause.. my family's future that is!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Autumn, I have set and redid mine about 5 times now. I was just lucky enough that hubby has a good enough job that I got to quit and stay home, but I did work for the first two months and it's hard to work, get kids where they need be and do all the schoolwork.

    ReplyDelete