Monday, April 20, 2009

Writers Block

I am really trying to make this blog interesting so that anyone who reads it doesn't die of boredom. Today I am really having a hard time thinking of anything that you would want to hear. I am not even able to rely on the usual chatter going on in my head to help me to fill the void. I am just .. well... blah. I am trying to balance my life like weights on a huge mental scale. Homework, dinner, kids, kids homework. Then there is laundry and groceries, work and believe it or not sometimes you have to sleep! I know that so many others out there are trying to do what I do, I would love to hear how you do it!!! Some days I just don't know how I am going to get through this! I don't want to cheat my kids so at times I think about just going back to work full-time; but I don't want to cheat myself either so I don't want to give up school. I know that there is a way to get this all done short of developing super powers!
My mother had 6 children and successfully managed to raise us without going insane. I have 3 kids but still can't seem to get it together! I know that I work and go to school, but my mother - self feels like she should be able to pull it all off without a hitch. I know it sounds like I am whining.. who knows, maybe I am. I am not trying to, I just need to vent. I need to empty out the stress and worries so that something productive can find room to put down roots in my frazzled brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment