Sunday, July 12, 2009

Ahh... Lazy weekend?

I spent this weekend being lazy. Well, not really lazy by most people's standards but not nearly as bad as the weekend usually is for me, so yeah.. lazy. Don't you just love sleeping in? I can't usually sleep in too late, but hey if it goes past 5:30 then it is more sleep than I usually get the chance to get!!! Every moment spent doing what I want to do and not what I have to do is a true blessing in my book! I am truly grateful for my life at this point. I have a wonderful job that allows me to go to school, I am partaking of the chance to get an education, and I have the most wonderful family in all the wide world! My beautiful children are all healthy and whole, and I have a home to go to and food to eat. I took my little dog out for a walk in the sunshine today, worked on some homework that I have struggled over for a while but today my mind was clearer and it went much better. I love life! I love my family and my friends! I am so thankful to my Father in Heaven for this life he has given me! Lazy weekends? Yes, I'll take them!

No comments:

Post a Comment