Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Pancakes for Dinner

Hello all! I am just having one of those days where there is never enough time in the day! To top it all off, my body is not cooperating with me and I am feeling pretty yucky. When I got home from the grind today I was faced with alot of homework, alot of housework, and a looming question... what is for dinner?? I looked in my cupboard and even though I had several choices there didn't seem to be much that wouldn't take a bit of effort. I finally resorted to the old standby that my mom used to use when she was feeling tired and needed a quick fix for meals, no I don't mean McDonalds, the answer was breakfast for dinner!
Now, my kids think that breakfast for dinner is a great idea! So, when I voiced that pancakes were on the menu for tonight I got no complaints. What a relief! So, yummy pancakes with a hint of cinnamon, happy kids munching away, and a tired but happy mom because I have accomplished one thing today!!

1 comment:

  1. We just had pancakes for dinner tonight! We, too, love a relaxing breakfast for dinner on occasion. So glad you posted your blog on facebook!

    ReplyDelete