Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Summer Crazies!!!

Summer... a time to relax, unwind.. and go crazy? Well Summer isn't exactly a slow lazy easy time for me anymore.. I have way too much swirling around in my fishbowl for that. I have a recurring nightmare that I will one day make the mistake of showing up at the wrong place on the wrong day. Show up to my afternoon class at 8 am instead of work, perhaps forget to pick the little one up from pre-school until you get home and realize that she isn't with you... Yeah, it is like that! I just need to get it all together. It hasn't been easy. In fact for the first time I am having to deal with heartburn!! Weird huh? I am so grateful for the chance to go to school. I am not however grateful for the chance to figure out how to make it until the fall semester loan disbursements are done. There was a glitch in the system with my summer student loan and I am not showing up in the system, so that means NO MONEY. What to do? More Tums please! Thank goodness it didn't happen with my loans for the Fall/Spring semester, what a mess that would have been. But even so.. kind of stressful for the family. Hopefully we can keep things going strong with out taking too much of a hit! Wish me luck ... and pass the Mylanta!!

No comments:

Post a Comment