Saturday, July 18, 2009

Vacation? Why Yes Thank You!

I am ready to take a vacation! I love to travel and I wish that I got to do more. I have big plans to make different trips around the U.S. to see all the beautiful scenery that our country has to offer. Don't get me wrong, I would love to visit exotic locations as well, but I just think that if you want to experience culture, history and natural beauty look no farther than home! I finally got my chance to visit Disneyland in California and next in line is Disneyworld! I want to visit the east coast and see the historical locations I have always heard about in history classes. I also have always been interested in Native American culture so I look forward to traveling to areas of the states that are steeped in legends and traditions.
I also wouldn't mind making a trip to Hawaii as well. I have only seen the ocean a couple of times so that is a sight I would love to experience! White sandy beaches with blue ocean stretching out across the horizon? Oh yes I think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment